Here is an update for our Food Trucks Nationwide:
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners with whatever needs they have right now. When implemented, there will be many new resources available for small businesses, as well as certain nonprofits and other employers. This guide provides information about the major programs and initiatives that will soon be available from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to address these needs, as well as some additional tax provisions that are outside the scope of SBA.
To keep up to date on when these programs become available, please stay in contact with your local Small Business Administration (SBA) District Office, which you can locate HERE.
Struggling to get started? The following questions might help point you in the right direction. Do you need:
• Capital to cover the cost of retaining employees? Then the Paycheck Protection Program might be right for you.
• A quick infusion of a smaller amount of cash to cover you right now? You might want to look into an Emergency Economic Injury Grant.
• To ease your fears about keeping up with payments on your current or potential SBA loan? The Small Business Debt Relief Program could help.
• Just some quality, free counseling to help you navigate this uncertain economic time? The Resource Partners might be your best bet.
Here is a LINK to the complete guide for small business owners’ guide to the CARES Act
For those who are still operating, The NRA/ServSafe came up with a free takeout/delivery training guide
As restaurants all over the U.S close their dining rooms and convert to take out to operate within social distancing guidelines, we feel that we should empower all mobile vendors to do their part while feeding their local communities. Best Food Trucks opened their mobile online ordering and marketing platform for use at non-BFT managed locations. This means you can use their platform to set up custom locations, accept online orders, and also have access to a few marketing tools. Custom links allow mobile vendors to promote their location on social media as well as generate emails with your menu to subscribers. They are currently offering this along with a few other features and customization abilities to all mobile vendors at no charge to help you serve your community. Download the app today to give your customers online ordering capabilities and put your kitchen on the map.
– The National Food Truck Association